- We strive to make clear agreements so that our contribution fits in perfectly with the wishes of the client. This results in the client being completely clear as to what he can expect from us, and realistic results are determined. The client can align himself to them.
- By using interventions we want to create movement and space and offer perspectives. These interventions will often take place at the same time on different levels within the organisation, the context or a person.
- We believe it is important to create a balance in the complex influencing relationships within a client system and with us. Here equality is an important factor.
- We do not fall back on ready-made ‘recipes’. We prefer to work towards creating solutions together through working interactively or allowing the client to develop solutions himself.
- For consultancy projects one of the partners is generally the contact person for the client. He or she has the final responsibility for seeing the project through to its successful outcome. In this way we form an efficient team that has a grip on the situation in which the best of all those involved is brought to the surface.